Följande information ges på engelska. Om du behöver hjälp och/eller översättning till svenska, tveka inte att kontakta oss innan du väljer dina cookie-preferenser och inställningar, eller använder vår sida vidare - firstname.lastname@example.org
Genom att fortsätta att använda vår webbplats förstår och godkänner du vår cookiepolicy. Som förklaras i cookiepolicyn kommer vi att be användaren om tillåtelse att "acceptera alla" eller "avvisa alla" cookies och annan teknik som vi använder via en popup-banner, användaren kan också klicka vidare, "inställningar", för att justera sina cookie-preferenser mer detaljerat. Användaren kan besöka webbplatsen och längst ned på sidorna kan du uppdatera inställningarna genom att klicka på "Manage Website Data Collection preferences".
- Loading new content or data onto the page without reloading the page
- Rollover effects and dropdown menus
- Animating page elements such as fading, resizing or relocating
- Playing audio and video
- Validating input from Web forms
- Repairing browser compatibility issues
The user can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on their browser (see the browser Help Guide for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
The user can delete cookies that are already on their device by clearing the browsing history of their browser (see the browser Help Guide for how to do this). This will remove all cookies from all websites the user has visited. Be aware though that the user may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences).
Managing Cookies and Other Technologies
When visiting this site, we will ask the user permission to “accept all” or “reject all” cookies and other technologies that we use via a pop-up banner, the user can also click further, “settings”, to adjust their cookie preferences in more detail. The user can visit the site and at the bottom of the pages can update the preferences by clicking the “Manage Website Data Collection preferences”.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if the user is already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that the user’s order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly. This includes contact details and shipping information.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When the user submits data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember the user details for future correspondence, including supplying information to enable the company to reply to such correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide users with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set their preferences for how this site runs when used. In order to remember the user’s preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever the user interacts with the page and it will be affected by their preferences.
- Functional Cookies
Enables enhanced functionality, such as videos and live chat. If users do not allow these, then some or all of these functions may not operate properly.
- Analytics Cookies
Analytics cookies help us to understand how users use the site and ways that we can improve their experience. These cookies may track things such as how long users spend on the site, the pages that users visit, search terms used, purchases completed, IP addresses for location purposes, abandoned carts (email reminders generated). This helps us to continue to produce engaging content and define our inventory.
From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that users receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the users to our site make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to to users as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price and product range.
- Advertisement cookies
Sometimes we use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development and projects. The behavioural advertising cookies and statistics generated from these are designed to ensure that we provide users with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking their interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest. These statistics may include “click through rate” to a third-party website via links, the click through rate maybe passed onto an advertising partner as part of a paid or voluntary advertisement agreement.
Third Party Cookies
The following section details which third party cookies users might encounter through this site.
- We use social media buttons, links and/or plugins on this site that allow users to connect with social networks in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance the user’s profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies – users can visit each social networks individual site and read more information about the data they collect, how it is handled and how to manage data preferences.
- When completing an order, we need to process the user’s payment. To offer Zettle and Klarna’s payment methods, in the checkout we need to pass personal data in the form of contact, bank details and order details to Zettle and Klarna, in order for Zettle and Klarna to assess whether the user qualifys for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods. The user’s personal data transferred is processed in line withZettle and Klarna’s own privacy notice.
How we protect information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its User’s happens over a secured communication channel and is protected. However, the internet should never be seen as 100% secure and an user that is not confident or unsure should not access this site.
Acceptance of these terms
- By using this Site, the user signifies their acceptance of this policy and it's terms of service. If the user does not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. The user’s continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed acceptance of those changes.
For more information on data protection within the EU, please read the official European Data Protection Board’s website.
Hopefully that has clarified things and if there is something that you aren't sure about, please feel free to contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: The British Shop, Antikhallarna, Västra Hamngatan 6, 41117, Göteborg, Sweden.
Updated 25th January 2022